NOTICE: The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas upgraded to NextGen electronic case filing on August 13, 2018.
E-Filers MUST do the following in order to file on or after August 13, 2018:
1. Obtain your own individual PACER account (accounts cannot be shared in Nextgen) OR Upgrade your existing PACER account.
Firms may set up a PACER Administrative Account (PAA) for Individual Accounts to be centrally billed for PACER access fees: https://www.pacer.gov/reg_firm.html
2. Know your current ECF Login and Password. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to retrieve your ECF username or reset your password. You must retrieve your PACER credentials via PACER.
3. Link your PACER account with ECF.
Not sure if you are Ready for Nextgen? Check here
- Frequently Asked Questions > PACER > NextGen ECF
- Electronic Learning Modules on PACER changes
- Benefits of Nextgen/upgraded Pacer accounts
Nextgen CM/ECF Attorney Email – June 26, 2018
Nextgen CM/ECF Attorney Email - August 1st, 2018