You are here

Online Payments for Criminal Debt

Beginning May 1, 2017, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas will accept online payment of criminal debt obligations (i.e. special assessment, fine and/or restitution). These payments are processed through, a U.S. Treasury website.


How do I get started?

  • In order to use the online payment system, you need to have the following:
    • A valid checking or savings account, or
    • A valid credit or debit card, or prepaid card, and
    • A monthly "Debtor's Statement", showing your CCAM number (if you don’t have a “Debtor’s Statement”, you may call the court at (479) 783-6833 and ask for the financial department to obtain your CCAM number.)
  • Register with (optional but recommended):
    • Access reports showing all of your electronic payments
    • Saves time by easily making future payments with stored payment information
  • Access the payment form and make a payment

Helpful links:

If you have any questions concerning payment of criminal debt, you may contact the court at (479) 783-6833, and ask for the financial department, or you may email your questions to:

Looking to Pay a Violation Notice Received on Federal Property?

If you have received a violation notice (ticket) for an offense committed on federal property (e.g., on a military base, national park, federal building, etc.), use the following federal Judiciary website that was recently redesigned to make paying fines easier.

CVB Website 

The new website now has:

• Mobile-friendly design,

• Online payment form integrated with,

• Optimized searching,

• Interactive frequently asked questions, and

• New accessibility tools.

The website, along with all violation notice processing, is managed for the Judiciary by its Central Violations Bureau, or CVB. This national center processes tickets issued and payments received for offenses committed on federal property, or for violations of federal law that occur elsewhere. The website includes information on mandatory or optional appearances in court and expected court dates.


Email any feedback to the Central Violations Bureau at: