Beginning May 1, 2017, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas will accept online payment of criminal debt obligations (i.e. special assessment, fine and/or restitution). These payments are processed through Pay.gov, a U.S. Treasury website.
How do I get started?
- In order to use the online payment system, you need to have the following:
- A valid checking or savings account, or
- A valid credit or debit card, or prepaid card, and
- A monthly "Debtor's Statement", showing your CCAM number (if you don’t have a “Debtor’s Statement”, you may call the court at (479) 783-6833 and ask for the financial department to obtain your CCAM number.)
- Register with Pay.gov (optional but recommended):
- Access reports showing all of your electronic payments
- Saves time by easily making future payments with stored payment information
- Access the payment form and make a payment
- Payment Instructions
- Criminal Debt Online Payment FAQs
- Pay.gov Registration Instructions
- Victim Address Change Form
- To register with Pay.gov, click Here.
- If registered with Pay.gov, click Here to make a payment.
- If you don’t want to register with Pay.gov, click Here to make a payment.